The LECC Board hired an architect in June 1951 to do the drawings for the project. It then obtained a private mortgage in 1954 for $4500.00 at an interest rate of 4.0% and a yearly payment of $450.00.  There have been several renovations and additions along the way, including the LECC Pavillion and wood-fired event BBQ. The caretakers quarters were revamped in 2019/2020 and the Clubhouse was refurbished around 2010.