- Last Post
Annual General Meeting 2022
What would you like to see discussed at the 2022 AGM.
- 7 months, 2 weeks ago
LECC Forum Rules - DRAFT Thank you for participating in our community. To ensure the best possible experience for all Lake Erie Country Club Members in Good Standing, we have established some basic guidelines for participation. By joining and using this forum, you agree that you have read and will follow the rules and guidelines set for these peer discussion groups. You also agree to reserve forum discussions for topics best suited to the medium. This is a great medium with which to solicit the advice of your neighbours, benefit from their experience, and participate in an ongoing conversation. Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important guidelines. To preserve a climate that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, Lake Erie Country Club Limited (LECC) reserves the right to suspend or terminate forum membership, for members who violate these rules. Forum Rules:
- Do not challenge or attack others. The discussions on the forum are meant to stimulate conversation, not to create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive or illegal materials are strictly prohibited.
- Do not post copyrighted material.
- The following behavior is not acceptable:
- Personal attacks - Any insulting or abusive behavior that is directed at a specific person.
- Bullying (flaming) - Repeated abuse towards another member, this could be undertaken by one member or a number of members.
- Instigating (trolling) - Repeatedly provoking a member with the goal of getting an irrational response from them.
- Be kind.
- No Topics
Whether it is shoveling snow, cutting lawns, or general upkeep of your property, there is someone looking for a side job. Post your needs here.
- 1 year ago
Items for sale.
Have a treasure that you no longer need? You can list it here.
- No Topics
- Annual General Meeting 2022